9.45am - 4.30pm
05 - 06 NOV 2021
Add to Calendar
We began working on the theme for KLAF2020 towards the end of 2019. BEYOND was the theme to follow up from the ideas initiated and projects birthed from 2019’s TOMORROW. But what happened was something way beyond what anyone could have imagined, dreamt or planned for. We are now starting to see light at the end of this Covid-19 pandemic.
DATUM:M has assembled some of the best Malaysian Architectural talent today for 2 days at the KL Convention Centre. 10 Malaysian speakers will share their design works plus a bit of how they have coped with the pandemic.
It has been an unusual two years to say the least. To many they were lost months. But we want to view it more positively and build upon the situation by making it a time for reflection and growth. As we progress out of lockdowns, we are confident that everyone wants to find a new normality and discover innovative aspects of architecture and design beyond the mundane.
DATUM:M will provide a pilot test for us to embrace the new normal and come back even stronger in 2022. As Architects we have always been pathfinders and nation-builders. We trust that you will participate with us to explore new horizons and chart new paths in the new beyond. Strict SOPs will be observed by both the organisers and the venue operator.
Participants must adhere to prevailing KKM's SOPs as follows:
1. Must be fully vaccinated, and comply with the 14 days requirement after receiving their 2nd dose.
2. To present their COVID-19 vaccination e-certificate at the entrance of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
3. Those with temperature of higher than 37.5 Celsius will not be allowed into the Centre.
4. Maintain a 1 metre social distancing at all times during within the Centre.
5. Those with symptoms of illness such as cough, fever, runny nose or troubled breathing will not be allowed into the Centre.
6. To wear their face masks at all times within the Centre.
Plenary Hall, KLCC Convention Centre